Issue: I want to cancel my subscription that I purchased on my Mac or through iTunes, but I can't find any information under my account details. How can I cancel?
(Not Using A Mac? See: How to Cancel Auto-Renewal on Your Premium Subscription.)
How to cancel through iTunes on a Mac
- Open iTunes.
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
- Sign in with your Apple ID, then click View Account.
- On the Account Information page, scroll to the Settings section. To the right of Subscriptions, click Manage.
- To the right of the subscription that you want to manage, click Edit.
If you're being charged for a subscription but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through another provider, not through Apple. Fill out this form if you still can't view your subscription.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.1
If you don’t see an option to cancel a particular subscription, then it's already canceled and won't renew. If the subscription recently expired, you should see an expiration date. If you recently canceled the subscription, you should see the date through which you'll have access to the subscription.
For More Information, Please See: