Issue: I want to cancel my subscription that I purchased on my Mac or through iTunes, but I can't find any information under my account details. How can I cancel?
How To Cancel Through iTunes on a Mac
First: Please note that Apple's policy requests that you cancel your subscription through them directly. Our Help Center cannot cancel iTunes subscriptions.
Before cancelling your subscription, please ensure that you are signed into the same Apple ID with which you originally purchased your Premium subscription.
- Launch iTunes and sign into your Apple account
- To the left of the search bar, click the "Profile" drop-down menu and select Account Info
- Enter your Apple ID password and click View Account
- Under Settings, select Manage Subscriptions
- On the right-hand side of your Hotspot Shield Premium subscription, click Edit
- Set auto-renewal to Off and then click Confirm to complete the cancellation
NOTE: If Hotspot Shield is not listed under your subscriptions, it means that auto-renewal has already been cancelled.
For More Information, Please See: