To uninstall Hotspot Shield from the control panel, please follow these steps:
- Click the bottom-left Start button to open the Start Menu and type control panel in the search box and press enter.
- In Control Panel > Programs >Uninstall Program
- Select Hotspot Shield and click on uninstall.
- The Window’s Uninstall Manager will open, Click Yes.
- Click Uninstall on the Hotspot Shield Install Manager
- On the last uninstall page, click Finish
To uninstall Hotspot Shield from the settings page, please follow the steps below:
Select Start, then select Settings >Apps>Apps & features.
Select the app you want to remove, and then select Uninstall.
To uninstall Hotspot Shield from the Start menu, please follow the steps below:
Select Start and look for the app or program in the list shown.
Press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.
If you cannot find Hotspot Shield in your apps please follow this article from Microsoft here.