Windows Start Guide
- Downloading and installing Hotspot Shield
- Signing in to Hotspot Shield
- Changing your Virtual Location
- Pausing and stopping protection
- Exiting Hotspot Shield
- Signing out of Hotspot Shield
- Hotspot Shield Settings
Enabling Elite features
To enable Elite features, you need to sign in to your Elite account from the Hotspot Shield app. If you're not signed in, you will see "Upgrade to Hotspot Shield Elite" at the bottom of the application.
Signing in to Hotspot Shield
To sign in, you must first connect Hotspot Shield by clicking CONNECT on the app's home screen.
To sign in to your Elite account:
- At the top-left corner, click the 3-bar icon to open the menu.
- Click Sign In.
- Enter your username and password (they are case-sensitive). Then click Sign In.
- Once you signed in successfully a Green banner will confirm you as Elite User.